What are the rules for the convention?
For the success and future of the event we have had to set aside a predefined list of rules that MUST be adhered to at all times. Please note that any violation of the rules of conduct below may result in being removed from the event and hotel without a refund. No refunds will be given to any attendee under any circumstances.
Upon the successful of my application, I understand that my ticket is final and cannot be refunded or transferred.
Once I have read the rules, I agree that I will follow them for the duration of the convention and understand the consequences if I fail to do so.
I understand that upon arrival I will be asked to reread and sign that I have read and understood these rules.
- I am at least eighteen (18) years of age
- I agree to any/all clothes or other changes to be carried out in my hotel room.
- I agree to not expose any nudity and/or genitalia inside of any public hotel area (corridor’s and non-play spaces)
- I agree to be respectful of all other Convention attendees and staff at all times. We understands the diversity of the ageplay community and in that, look to respectfully open things to all facets. If you have a problem with another attendee’s actions, please locate and inform AuntieFaye or PrincessPaw.
- I understand that personal hotel rooms are NOT considered part of the Convention Area, and therefore my activities are neither guaranteed nor protected by the event. This includes after parties or social gatherings of any kind.
- I agree to be mindful and respectful of housekeeping staff
- I agree never to disclose the location of this PRIVATE event. Before, during or after the event has taken place.
- I agree and affirm that all information regarding events, scenes, participants, or conversations I have participated in or overheard, while attending this PRIVATE event, is to be held in strict confidence, and that breaching of this event confidentiality may result in consequences.
- I swear and affirm that I am not a reporter or private investigator (volunteer or professional), attending this event for the purposes of collecting information about any of the participants or the organizers; for the purpose of any investigation, or for the purpose of publication.
- I further understand and affirm that I will NOT disclose, in ANY format, in any manner, at any time; any information which includes or references ANY details from my attendance at this PRIVATE event.
Digital Media Content
- Personal Photography, videography, audio or any other form of digital media content recording of any kind is strictly forbidden unless you are in a designated selfie area, your personal hotel room or are using our convention photographer. This is to ensure attendee privacy and safety. If the organisers have reason to believe you have breached this rule they reserve the right to request your media device and remove the content before removing you from the convention and hotel.
- I understand that if I post any digital media content that does not adhere to the rules above, I will be subject to review with possible removal and banning from the convention.
Substance and Alcohol Use
- Possession or Consumption of controlled substance(s) at the convention is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. This includes within the hotel grounds at any time during the convention weekend.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed if purchased from the hotel bars but we do advise drinking in moderation and only after play sessions. The organisers reserve the right to remove anyone who is deemed drunk and disorderly.
- I agree to not possess or use controlled substances in any area of the hotel or convention space.
- All decisions by the organising staff are final. No refunds or compensation will be offered or given in the event that your attendance at the convention is terminated by either yourself, convention staff, or the hotel.